Well I am behind on my blogging so let's see if I can catch up.
Tuesday the 25th I woke up feeling sick and tried to figure out how bad it really was because I had a hair appt. I must not miss. I decided I must go take care of the roots and prayed I wouldn't toss my cookies at the salon. I made it thru and Stephanie talking to me was a distraction I needed. I rushed home feeling bad and called the Dr. and said do I need to come to my appt. feeling so sick and she said go to the ER. I did and started having contractions every minute or two. They said when you get dehydrated that it makes them come on hard and strong and fast. Fake ones of course. My fear was that I might have pancreatitus again but the blood text showed negative. They gave me Iv fluids and anti nausea and I felt much better. They let me come home about 10:30. I was able to sleep pretty good thru the night that night thank the Lord.
Wednesday the 26th: Happy 20th Anniversary Greg!
It was a great landmark but a real uneventful day. I was recovering from the day before so we decided not to go out because I couldn't eat if we did. He was off most of the day and I layed around with Abi and the girls were at Grandmas and Grampas. We went to get them around 3 then Greg smoked 2 turkeys that night. Not even close to Hawaii or Bahamas that we were planning in January before I got pregnant. That's ok we are so happy we are going to get our precious Ava.
Thursday the 27th: Happy 13th Birthday Abi!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I woke up nausious again for about 3o minutes but forced myself to eat and then I was so much better. We gave Abi her birthday gifts and she was happy with her new hot pink hair dryer and hot pink brush and new photo album with pics from newborn to 13. We went to my families for a wonderful meal and time with the family that was able to be there. We missed J&M and M&C and N&S. I'm looking forward to us all being together at Daniels wedding.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment